He has taken his son to the hospital. (现在完成时)
He took his son to the hospital. (一般过去时)
- 现在完成时 – You’ve met Bill before.
- 过去完成时 – We had already seen the film.
- 将来完成时 – She’ll have finished by 12:00.
- When I got home my family had already eaten.
- The managers will have seen all the candidates by the end of the day.
- She has taken a day off to do some jobs at home.
- Has he written the report?
- The little girl was bitten by the dog. (girl is the subject)
- The bill was paid by the generous stranger. (bill is the subject)
- The dog bit the little girl. (dog 是主语)
- The generous stranger paid the bill. (stranger 是主语)
- You should walk cautiously on the frozen pond.
- The exhausted athlete needed take a break and recharge.
- We saw a haunted house on the way to our village.
- The broken glass was all over the floor.
- He was the most hated man in the group.
This computer is broken. It doesn’t work.
She was really interested in the presentation.
I was bored, waiting for the bus.
The children are excited about the party.
Young graduates are motivated to work hard.
We were very surprised to hear the news.
He was tired after the match.
His leg was swollen by the time he returned home.
Driven by ambition, Derek worked up to 14 hours a day.
Exhausted from the marathon, the runner collapsed onto the ground.
Illuminated by multi-colored lights, the skyscraper looked incredible.
- Having read your book, I now understand your position.
- Having signed the document, Jason felt the weight of responsibility lift from his shoulders.
- Having taken the antimalarial tablets religiously, Sarah was shocked by the malaria diagnosis.
- Having finished the work on time, Jon went out for a walk.
- Having been accused of the thievery, Max left the company
- Having worked for the entire day, she was tired.
- Having heard the news of his accident, we decided to take the day off and see him.
- Having seen the horror movie alone, she could not sleep.
- Having paid the fine, I got my licence back.
- Having eaten so much already, he refused to come to the party and have dinner with us.
- He was arrested last night from his farm house, having killed one of his teammates.
- My friend Alex decided to retire and spend his remaining life in his village, having achieved everything he wanted.
Overcome by emotion, the whole speech was delivered in two- and three-word bursts.
上述句子错误的原因，the whole speech与过去分词结构的逻辑主语不一致。
Overcome by emotion, he delivered the whole speech in two- and three-word bursts.
- Having been given the day off, we decided the explore all the famous places in the city.
- Having been selected for the trip to London, I was ecstatic and thanked god for the opportunity.
- Having been bullied multiple times, he decided to learn self-defence.
- Having been kept in the fridge, the pizza got cold and soggy.
- She, having been praised for her work, felt happy and got everyone a chocolate.
- We called some of our friends to let us spend the night at their place, having been forced to vacant the flat.
- Having been advised to work on my body, I bought some gym equipment and started working out on my terrace.
- Not having studied well, we failed the exams.
- Not having been respected for his work, Jolie left the company and started his own business.
- Not having watched the movie before, I went out to see the movie with my friends.