1. few “几个，若干”
a few “一些” = several
a few /few 用于修饰可数名词
quite a few “相当多，不少”
2. a little “一点儿”
little 还有 “（幼）小的” 之意，此时可修饰可数名词
1. —Did you eat the mooncakes for breakfast?
—No. I ate_____mooncakes because I was not hungry at all.
B. a few
2. —Do you have any friends in Harbin?
—No. I just arrived here, so I know only______people here.
B. a few
C. a little
3. —Look! There is_____sheep near the tree.
—Yes. There is_____grass there, and it’s eating it.
A. a few, a little
B. little, little
C. a little, a little
4. My friends found several wonderful books in the school library.
= My friends found______ ______ wonderful books in the school library.
5. 用 a few/few/a little/little填空
1) There is ______ milk. Let’s go to the supermarket to buy some.
2) She has______ friends, so she often feels lonely.
3) Tom wants to ask you ______ questions. Please wait for him in his office.
4) We need ______ water to water these flowers.
- a few
- little; few; a few; a little